Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

Walleye and Musky Charters

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Fishing Charters and Guide Services View previous topic
View next topic
Walleye and Musky Charters
rampage
Master Angler

Post Walleye and Musky Charters Reply with quote
Welcome to Rampage Sports Fishing Charters. We are a family run Fishing Charter Service located in Chatham On. We do specialize in trolling which we feel is a very productive method. Our Walleye Season starts mid May till July 1st in Lake Erie's Western Basin out of Leamington Marina. From July 4th till the 1st of Nov. you will find us at the Cove Marina (Lighthouse Cove) on World Famous Lake St. Clair fishing for Musky. Lake St. Clair is by far in my books the GREATEST Musky Lake around. We offer 6 hour or 8 hour Charters for Walleye and our Musky Charters are 8 hours accommodating up to a group of 6 people. Our main goal is to treat our guest to a fun and relaxing day on the water and teaching the methods of either Walleye or Musky fishing. Ask about our NO fish No pay Guarantee. Check out our web at www.muskie.name or call 519 354 1901 for more info. see you on the water.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:00 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
WOOD&WATER
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
Yes Welcome back...

Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:17 am View user's profile Send private message
BEAUTARA
Past President Bluewater Anglers

Post Reply with quote
Highly recommended charter
Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:52 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Musky Junky
Trophy hunter

Post Rampage Reply with quote
I just booked another trip with Terry and Debbie. I find it better to go with them when a few friends are interested wrather than organizing several trips in my tin can.
We always catch 'skies and have a fun day. Everytime I learn a bit more just watching the pro's.
Besides my wife can't keep the boat straight to save her life!

Thu May 15, 2014 8:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Darryl

Post Walley fishing Reply with quote
I am going to be a new fisherman to Leamington this year and would be very interested in going out on a charter if you ever need one guy to help fill a boat would be more than happy to pay my baggage. Interested in learning new techniques for the area with set ups and speeds. I will be putting my boat down there this week. my email dclaxton@primus.ca or 519-644-1630
I can go anytime, retired.
Mon May 19, 2014 11:34 am View user's profile Send private message
rampage
Master Angler

Post Reply with quote
Darryl I sent you a PM

Tue May 20, 2014 6:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Fishing Charters and Guide Services All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: