Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

Get The Net Fishing Adventures

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Fishing Charters and Guide Services View previous topic
View next topic
Get The Net Fishing Adventures
Get The Net Fishing Adven
500 Post Club

Post Get The Net Fishing Adventures Reply with quote
Hey Guys/Gals,

Just a quick note to let you know of the innagural season of "Get The Net Fishing Adventures". I am a fully licensed and commercially insured guide serving Rondeau Bay, LSC and the Detroit River (Spring Walleye).I am a veteran tournamnet angler and have won and placed in sveral events including a big fish award in last years Canadian Open.As well I am a member of the Ontario Sportfishing Guides Association.

If big green fish are what you are after I reccomend a trip to the vast weed mat of rondeau bay..I live 5 minutes from the bay and call this my true home water. As well I will be spending a bit of time around Eric's new shop, I would be more than happy to share some of my knowledge of the Bay..Just ask.

As is true with many guides on this site both my wife and myself work in automotive and are struggling with the economic situation we are faced with.. If you would like some further info please visit my site at

www.getthenet.webs.com

or contact me at

getthenet@live.ca

Regards,

Darren Negri
Mon May 25, 2009 5:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Darren welcome aboard!!!! For those of you who don't know him he is a class act!!! He also has a wicked boat and modest rates. Give him a call or drop into Erieau Pro tackle you just may run into him from time to time. Cool

Seen It All... Done It All... Forgot Most Of It...
Mon May 25, 2009 5:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Get that coffee pot and I just may spend some more time there...

Any luck on my secret baits....LOL Wink
Mon May 25, 2009 5:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Get The Net Fishing Adven wrote:
Get that coffee pot and I just may spend some more time there...

Any luck on my secret baits....LOL Wink

Working on them.... I have a lead but one of them has not been made in a while...

Tue May 26, 2009 12:16 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Thanks Eric, and thanks for the warm reception guys..
Tue May 26, 2009 2:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
twodogs
Best Net Man Ever

Post Reply with quote
nice to have you aboard

Tue May 26, 2009 5:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Thanks guys I just posted some various pics in the fishing album for you to enjoy..Let me know what you think
Tue May 26, 2009 7:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Get The Net Fishing Adven wrote:
Thanks guys I just posted some various pics in the fishing album for you to enjoy..Let me know what you think

I just spoke with Darren, he is not booked for the opener yet, Even if you have your own Bass gear, it would be worth it to explore Rondeau Bay with Darren. He has every top-water bait known to man.... and a few that are not!!! Very Happy It would be worth the $$ to just ride in his very cool boat!!! If you want to be styling on opening day give him a shout.... You won't need to wait for the launch either because Darren will be leaving before sunrise from the Erieau Pro Tackle dock on opening day!!!! That means you will be on the water fishing while the other guys are waiting in line!!! Very Happy

Wed May 27, 2009 8:37 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Thanks for that Eric...

So here is the deal, since bussiness is slow and I need to fill some dates, and Eric and the people on this site are treating me like one of there own after being here for less than a week... I am offering the following for members here.

If you book a trip in the next 7 days I will drop my advertised full day rate by $50 and drop my half Day rate by $30.. That is the "Get the Net " economic stimulus package.

Remember the catch and release bass season is open in US waters now so trips can be booked as early as this Friday..Please contact for available dates.

Please check out my site at www.getthenet.webs.com or drop me a PM.

Thanks again guys..

Darren
Wed May 27, 2009 8:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Check out Darren's new web site It rocks!!

http://www.getthenet.webs.com/

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fishing Farmer
Gold Club Member

Post Reply with quote
Good looking web site.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:57 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Thanks it was my first attempt...not too bad for free website...LOL

The promo video was done by my wife..
Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ranger522vx
Master Angler

Post Reply with quote
Nice job on the site. I found it easy to use and very informative. Will keep ya in mind for anyone lookin to get out.
Jim Thompson Cool
Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:51 am View user's profile Send private message
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Thanks Jim....all the best this season
Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:40 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Fishing Charters and Guide Services All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: