Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

Looking For A guide

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Fishing Charters and Guide Services View previous topic
View next topic
Looking For A guide
RodneyFishy
1000 Post Club

Post Looking For A guide Reply with quote
Last year around this time I communicated with a guide who has experience taking out fly fishers but I have forgotten who that was. Could you please send me a PM, I have something interesting for you. Thanks
Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:41 am View user's profile Send private message
Get The Net Fishing Adven
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
I do not have experience bringing out "fly guys" but would be more than willing to try...LOL Since i fish out of a bass boat i suspect it would make casting easier....let me know
Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:28 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Get The Net Fishing Adven wrote:
I do not have experience bringing out "fly guys" but would be more than willing to try...LOL Since i fish out of a bass boat i suspect it would make casting easier....let me know

Darren, If you take Gary out you will be an expert Fly fisher by days end... Garry could steal your hat off your head with a fly without you even feeling it! Very Happy

I will subsidise part of the trip. Gary has some me some great favours in the past and I owe him one!

Eric

Seen It All... Done It All... Forgot Most Of It...
Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:48 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
RodneyFishy
1000 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Eric The Pirate wrote:
Get The Net Fishing Adven wrote:

Darren, If you take Gary out you will be an expert Fly fisher by days end... Garry could steal your hat off your head with a fly without you even feeling it! Very Happy

I will subsidise part of the trip. Gary has some me some great favours in the past and I owe him one!

Eric

Thanks Eric, it is always a pleasure to help you and of course you have a standing offer any time you need. I have something in mind that I would like to speak with you about but I need to wait until bass season. I want to get out and investigate some fishing with the fly rod and if all goes as I think it will we could have some fun and profit.
Darren, if you want to get out, I am in. Will catch up with you in the near future and we can put a day together. Thanks for jumping in.
Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:23 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Fishing Charters and Guide Services All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: