Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

TRAA Meeting Tonight (Oct. 14)

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Club Meetings and Important dates View previous topic
View next topic
TRAA Meeting Tonight (Oct. 14)
Bobbyhandcuffs
2000 Post Club

Post TRAA Meeting Tonight (Oct. 14) Reply with quote
7 pm @ Grosvenor Lodge... (see next post for map link)

This evenings festivities will include:

- Follow-up on Stream Rehab work and the unauthorized use of heavy machinery to remove dams
- Feedback on ramping up the Atlantic Salmon Stocking program for Lake Ontario
- Winter hatchery plans - browns? bows? brookies?
- Fall Steelheading get-together
- The trials & tribulations of our beloved Springbank Dam (fish migration assessment information not being released by city)

Local members have put in some great effort this year and new members are always welcome to come check it out.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
Furious_D
Master Angler

Post Reply with quote
Has the time been changed from 8:00 to 7:00? I thought the meetings are usually at 8:00. The website says 8:00 as well.
Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
bubbabear
Fishing Legend

Post Reply with quote
I think its a typo... pretty sure its 8 as well

Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bobbyhandcuffs
2000 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
yeah that's right... unless you like to hang out front and smoke cigarettes and tell fish tales before the meeting - then it is 7:00 sharp. Smile

nothing gets by you guys!

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bobbyhandcuffs
2000 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Thanks again for everyone's help and effort with the stream rehab project. We still have a few specific blockages that'll need to be cleared before Spring.
Make sure you keep that list of the exact 26 best places to catch brook trout around London close to your chest. If you would like to fish them the season opens again next Spring, always get landowner permission and if you are bringing a friend make sure to use a blindfold or rag soaked in ether. splat

Other notable dates during the next month:
- Sunday, Oct. 18th is the trout derby at the Western Fish & Game on Southdale Rd. 7am sharp until noon. http://www.wofgpa.org/
- Oct. 21st site meeting regarding proposed dredging project @ 4:30 (email if you need directions)
- Nov. 1st will be our own trout fishing party & bbq - meet @ the hatchery 7am (your best chance to catch a nice brown or 'bow on the Thames !!!)

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:07 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Club Meetings and Important dates All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: