Skunked.ca Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in

If the Port Glasgow Derby is a go the last week of August

Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Fishing Charters and Guide Services View previous topic
View next topic
If the Port Glasgow Derby is a go the last week of August
Scrimmy
Charter Captain

Post If the Port Glasgow Derby is a go the last week of August Reply with quote
please delete this post

Last edited by Scrimmy on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
phatpelkey
1000 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
wow thats a good deal guys and he has a great charter service he will not dissapoint
Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
sarniajeff
Master Angler

Post Reply with quote
Now that's a great offer!!!!!
Wish I had the time Crying or Very sad

Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Wayne mt daughters birthday is now out of the way the Play house is built and I will have time to plan the derby... Have you asked Greg if he is willing to run the scale and registration? I should have the rules ready by dinner time tomorrow.

Eric

PS: That is a fantastic deal!!!!!

Seen It All... Done It All... Forgot Most Of It...
Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Scrimmy
Charter Captain

Post Reply with quote
Eric, if I see Greg tomorrow I will ask him about reg, and weigh scales. I would imagine he won't do it because he will want to get his boat in the action but his better half might agree to it because I would imagine she will be running the bait shop.
Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Scrimmy
Charter Captain

Post Re: If the Port Glasgow Derby is a go the last week of Augus Reply with quote
[quote="Scrimmy"]If the last week of August is a go for the Glasgow Derby then Scrimmy's Sportfishing will run a special for week days for skunked members. It will go like this. Alot of people don't have $350.00 to charter the "Whale Bone" for a 1/2 day trip so I propose the following. I will run 2 trips a day during the week Monday to Friday. 7-11 am and 4-8 pm. I will only book 3 people per trip at $75.00 per person. It will be on a PM basis. I will take the first 3 people who PM me and book them for a trip and pm them back with a confirmation. The next 3 will be booked the same way and so on. Please state your preference for morning or afternoon trips and the day on your PM and I will try my best to accomadate you. The bookings will be based on trust as I usually require a $100.00 deposit on bookings so if you don't intend to go then don't book and keep somebody else from enjoying the trip. The regular rates apply to weekend bookings
Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Scrimmy wrote:
Eric, if I see Greg tomorrow I will ask him about reg, and weigh scales. I would imagine he won't do it because he will want to get his boat in the action but his better half might agree to it because I would imagine she will be running the bait shop.

Don't forget they wouls likely make a few $$ form it!! I may make some of the new test pattern spoons available for the derby and put a sepcial Derby price on them only available at Port Glasgow!! Cool

Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:11 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
rodsquad
1000 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
Nice work boys! I booked off the last week of August 6 months ago...great choice.

Will be there for sure. I might have to go with Scrimmy if I can't get a crew together.

tight lines
Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
Eric The Pirate
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Update, There will be a Port Glasgow Derby the Last week of August. Nitro Spoons and Skunked.ca will add as much support as we an but will not be the host. I simply have way too much on my plate to do a good job as the organiser. Mathew from Torpedo Divers one of our site sponsors has picked up the slack and is running the derby. I wish everyone the best of luck and you know we will keep all of the up to the minute stuff up to date right here on Skunked.ca. Cool

Eric

Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:17 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
gtilford
Master Angler

Post Reply with quote
Wow what an offer Scrimmy and i would love to take you up on this but alas my brother and i have a cabin booked up on Lady Evelyn Lake for that week so i will not be around but i do wish all the skunked mebers the best of luck at the derby
Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
tomcat
500 Post Club

Post Reply with quote
hi scrimmy
i would love to get out on your charter boat and learn from a pro .hopefully fri aug 29th 4pm is available .

sincerely tom riek please reply at criek@cyg .net
Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Scrimmy
Charter Captain

Post Reply with quote
Tomcat you are the first responder so I will pencil you in for the 29th at 4:00pm
Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Skunked.ca Forum Index » Fishing Charters and Guide Services All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: